Recipe courtesy of Tiffani Thiessen
- 8 ounces homemade pizza dough, or store bought
- Bench flour
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- 1/2 cup blanched haricot verts
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 6 roasted baby potatoes, cut in half
- 1 hard boiled eggs, cut in half
- ½ cup baby arugula and/or frisee
- 2 tablespoons olive tapenade
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Roll the pizza dough into about a 8-inch round, using bench flour as needed. Lightly dust a baking sheet and transfer the dough to a baking sheet. Lightly brush the top with olive oil and season with salt. Evenly spread the haricot verts, red onion, cherry tomatoes and baby potatoes across the dough. Bake the pizza until the crust is cooked through and the veggies are beginning to caramelize, about 8-10 minutes.
Remove from oven and top with the hard boiled egg, arugula, frisee and olive tapenade. Serve immediately.
Photography by Rebecca Sanabria