Herb Tuna Toasts
Recipe courtesy of Tiffani Thiessen
- (2) 4-ounce cans tuna in water
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon each roughly chopped dill, parsley, chives and fennel fronds
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 baguette
In a medium bowl stir together the tuna, mayonnaise, lemon juice, shallots, and herbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Cut the baguette in half lengthwise and add the tuna. Place the other half on top and then cut the baguette into 4 sections. Serve!
Photography by Rebecca Sanabria