Greek Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
Recipe courtesy of Tiffani Thiessen
- 6 bone in skin on chicken thighs
- 8 heirloom carrots, scrubbed clean and stems trimmed to ½ inch
- ½ pound baby yukon gold potatoes, cut into quarters
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons za’atar
- 5 sprigs rosemary
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
To a sheet tray, add the carrots, potatoes, red onion, rosemary, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon za’atar and 1 teaspoon salt. Toss until all the vegetables are coated and spread out into an even layer. Add the chicken thighs and drizzle over the remaining olive oil. Season the chicken with remaining za’atar and salt.
Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through to 165 degrees F and the vegetables are crisp on the outside but tender on the inside. Remove from the oven.
Garnish with pomegranate seeds and feta. Serve immediately.
Photography by: Rebecca Sanabria