Cucumber Jalapeno Margarita
Recipe courtesy of Tiffani Thiessen
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup jalapeño infused white tequila
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- 1/4 cup simple syrup, or more as needed
- Ice, for serving
- Salt for glass rims, optional
Place sliced cucumber in cocktail shaker and muddle until cucumber has broken down slightly. Add tequila, lime juice, orange liqueur and simple syrup. Cover and shake until combined, about 30 seconds. Strain margarita over ice into glass. Garnish with sliced cucumber or jalapeño.
Makes 1 cocktail.
Photography by Rebecca Sanabria