Lobster Rolls with Herb Mayo
Recipe courtesy of Tiffani Thiessen
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh-squeeze lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 4 New England Style rolls, split top
- 2-3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and roughly chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
Place lobster in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and herbs and season to taste. Gently fold into the lobster.
Brush cut sides of rolls with melted butter and toast both sides in a skillet set over medium heat until golden brown. Divide salad between rolls and top with bacon, tomatoes and chives.
Note: If you can’t find New England-style split top rolls, just trim the sides off of traditional hot dog buns.