Beet & Orange Salad
Recipe courtesy of Tiffani Thiessen
- 6 baby beets, peeled and cut into halves or thirds (depending on size)
- 2-3 medium cara cara oranges (or navel), skins removed and sliced into rounds
- 1/2 cup radicchio, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup ricotta salata, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup whole pistachios
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons champagne vinegar
- maldon to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place the beets on a parchment lined baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes, or until tender. Set aside to cool.
On a serving tray, arrange the cooled beets, oranges, radicchio, rictotta salata and pistachios. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar. Salt to taste.
Photography by Rebecca Sanabria