Recipe courtesy of Tiffani Thiessen
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup mini pretzels or large ones broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, oats, cornstarch, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
In a stand mixer, cream together butter and both sugars together until combined. Then add eggs, one at a time and vanilla and mix until fully incorporated. Gradually add the dry ingredients and beat until well combined. Lastly fold in chocolate chips, pretzels, cranberries and pecans.
With your hands, take about 6 ounces of dough and form a rough ball. Do not compact or flatten the shape. Make sure to stack the cookie dough high so it will keep its soft middle when baking. Place cookies a good distance apart. It will make about 9-10 cookies.
Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove and let it cool for 45 minutes to 1 hour to allow the cookies to set.
Photography by JenLover